Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Look at us Now

Photobucket
Hi my name is Celeste and this is my little red head Eli. Eli was diagnosed with autism at the age of 2 and a half back in 2007. I was just looking over his diagnosis report. I got it out because we just moved and his preschool teacher needed a copy. I was reading about how at the visit he was moving my hand and placing it on top of the toy he wanted me to help him with. Eye contact was fleeting. The part that makes me smile is "Eli displays a mild upset ness to the examiner."
From this recent photo you can tell what a long way he has come. I have learned so much and I hope that through this blog I can share our journey with you.

3 comments:

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Eli is beautiful. :) Best wishes on your loving journey together.

Kate said...

Aww, sure looks like he loves his mama!

Janelle said...

I'm glad you're blogging again. You look great!